When dental emergencies strike, it is crucial to seek prompt care from a trusted dental professional. At 360 Dental of Mill Creek, we understand the urgency and importance of emergency dental care. Our team provides immediate assistance and relief to patients experiencing dental emergencies, ensuring their oral health is restored and their pain is alleviated.
What is a Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency refers to any sudden and unforeseen dental issue that requires immediate attention to alleviate pain, prevent further damage or save a tooth. These emergencies can occur due to accidents, injuries, severe pain, infections or complications with previous dental work.
Common Types of Dental Emergencies
Common dental emergencies include:
- Severe toothache or dental pain
- Fractured or broken teeth
- Knocked-out or partially dislodged teeth
- Lost dental fillings or crowns
- Abscesses or infections
- Soft tissue injuries or bleeding from the mouth
- Broken braces or orthodontic appliances
What Should I Do Before Seeing Dr. Jasmeet Punia?
Before visiting our dentist and team, we recommend that you:
- Stay calm and assess the situation.
- Rinse your mouth with warm saltwater to cleanse the area.
- If a tooth is knocked out, try to gently place it back into the socket or store it in milk or saliva until you reach the dental office.
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling or alleviate pain.
Benefits of Emergency Dental Care in Mill Creek, Washington
Seeking emergency care as soon as possible offers several benefits, including:
- Prompt relief from dental pain and discomfort
- Quick assessment and diagnosis of the dental emergency
- Immediate treatment to prevent further damage or complications
- Preservation of natural teeth and oral structures
- Restoration of oral health and function
Seek Relief Today!
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, do not wait! Contact our office immediately at 425-999-8159 to schedule an emergency appointment with Dr. Punia. Our skilled dental team is prepared to provide prompt care and alleviate your pain, ensuring your oral health is restored.